Sunday, March 10, 2013

St Ives Brand Ambassador Yogafly event @ Upside Motion Turf City & Review on St Ives Smoothing in-shower Exfoliating Body Polish ^^'


tinyceci is a Brand Ambassador for St Ives! ♥





It started off with this on the St Ives Singapore facebook page



I wrote in to share with St Ives my experience with one of St Ives' products, the Smoothing in-shower exfoliating body polishTo be honest, this is my favorite from St Ives. I know many of my friends swear by the Apricot facial scrub, but somehow that was a little too rough on my thin skin. ㅠ.ㅠ This body scrub, however, I have no complains at all! 

Here's my review of the Smoothing in-shower exfoliating body polish!

"I was plagued with senstive and dry skin since young. My skin started to improve, after I started to exfoliate weekly with St Ives’ “Smoothing in-shower exfoliating body polish”. The walnut exfoliating beads are so fine and feels super comfortable. I simply love its buttery yet not overpowering smell!"

So on last Saturday, together with Carissa, me and the Brand Ambassadors of St Ives attended a session of Yogafly at Upside Motion. It was surprisingly liberating and fun! I had my fears prior to the event because when I checked the reviews for yogafly online, it seemed daunting and dangerous for someone like me who has vertigo.ㅜㅠ It may not seem much of a workout on the day itself; but I definitely felt muscles I didn't even know existed aching for the next few days! Our yogafly instructor was super bubbly and friendly, she easily got all of us to get into positions and before long, we were all literally flying like acrobats from cirque du soleil LOL. If not for the location, I think I would have been most inclined to continue going on a regular basis. Since little, I have terrible posture and I have always wanted to do something about it. Fortunately, I hear that Upside Motion is going to have another branch in town area which will be much more accessible! ^^Y


Credits to Carissa ♥
Back to the products.

I've just started trying out the Daily Hydrating Body Lotion, Energizing Citrus Body Rinse, Green Tea Cleanser and Green Tea Scrub (The Green Tea range targets skin prone to blemishes & redness). Let's see the results in a few weeks! ^^ㅋㅋㅋ 완전 기대함! ㅋㅋㅋ

No comments:

Post a Comment