Saturday, March 9, 2013

Cheers to a new year of blessings ♥

Hello world!

After a 5 year hiatus from the blogging sphere, I'm back. Many friends have been asking for me to start a space where I can share my thoughts and insights on various questions from beauty stuff like "what kind of beauty products suit my skin type?", fashion stuff like "where and how do I shop for in season looks without spending a bomb", geeky gaming stuff like "what kind of laptops/PCs/GFXs should I be going for as a casual gamer?" to manga/manhwa stuff like "what's the latest most popular Japanese manga/Korean manhwa to check out?" and so on. 


So many questions.

I gave it some thought and decided that having an online space to document my findings on the inexpensive/expensive yet pretty things in life wouldn't be a bad idea, especially since recently, I find myself very blessed to be surrounded by a tight circle of very positive people who are somehow, always very lucky and I suspect they have somehow shared with me their incredible good luck in life! ^. ^ 

Here's how 2013 has started for tinyceci:

SILKYGIRL makeup hamper worth over 200$


Isn't it awesome? It's my first time trying out SILKYGIRL products! ^^ I guess I will be experimenting with all these little pretty babies after studying the makeup looks on the SILKYGIRL website!


조금 늦었지만 여러분들 새해 福 많이 받으세요~! ^^♥

No comments:

Post a Comment