Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Much ♥ from MAKE UP FOREVER SINGAPORE & STEVE MADDEN

A BIG THANK YOU to MAKE UP FOREVER SINGAPORE & STEVE MADDEN SINGAPORE ♥ for this lovely pair of TARRRAH in sexy black! 와ㅏㅏㅏㅏ 명품신발 받았으니 너무 행복해! ㅋㅋㅋ


The height isn't overwhelmingly high so it is super wearable on any kind of occasions and match any kind of MUFE makeup! The shoes came in a dust bag and the standard bright orange Steve Madden carrier. April at Steve Madden Ion also taught me how to take care of and clean the felt straps of the heels using a special cleaner from Isetan shoes and sponges from Daiso! Props for the additional tips.



Special thanks and shoutout to Sabrina, MUFE's digital marketing and events manager for meeting me in Steve Madden Ion on Saturday despite the rain! She is soooooo nice and pretty!!! Complete with a trendy lime green outfit and Steve Madden ankle boots.

Here's what we did at the store itself while we were trying on the gorgeous shoes!

 My friends Rella and Jess were also around for the shoot, below picture credits to Rella! Thanks babe.


tinyceci is sooooooooooooooooo looking forward to the MUFE makeover session at their makeup school!
정말 기대된다! ㅋㅋㅋ

Do like MUFE and Steve Maddens on facebook to keep up with the latest trends on makeup and shoes! They have a number of fashion shows coming up. ^^

**Update**
By the way, did you know that you can now peruse and do some comfy online shopping of beautiful shoes by STEVE MADDEN on the ZALORA online shopping page? Well, I didn't. But now I do! ^____^

Check them out here!
Thank God for ZALORA!


They have some crazy sale going on now and it's really awesome having stuff delivered instead of having to carry them. ^^ (Yep I was damn spoilt in Seoul and had every single thing delivered to my doorstep ^^)
Lots of pretty stuff from STEVE MADDEN under SGD100! ^^
Check it out~ 

This sure is good news to peeps like me who sometimes feel a little intimidated ㅠㅠ by pushy store personnel trying to persuade me to buy every single thing I try on. ㅋㅋㅋ I'm sure I'm not alone in that department.ㅋ

Thank you Joyce for letting me know ZALORA has my favorite shoe brand stocked up online! ^__^

No comments:

Post a Comment